No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Donaire Shows Off Speed, Moves at Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Donaire Shows Off Speed, Moves at Workout

Radio Rahim catches up with WBA 'super' featherweight champion Nonito Donaire at his open workout, as he shows off some moves and speed ahead of his upcoming showdown with undefeated WBA 'regular' champion Nicholas Walters, which takes place on Saturday night at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. The fight will showcased as the HBO televised co-feature to the middleweight battle between Gennady "GGG" Golovkin and Marco Antonio Rubio. [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire knows what he needs to do and who he needs to fight to get back in the limelight.

Comment

I hope Donaire isn't taking Walters lightly.

Comment

Donaire looks like he's been working on power, but I don't think he's as strong as advertised or that he thinks he is... compared to Walters. Donaire's best bet is run Walters into counters and box or he's getting KTFO he has very small wrists, fragile looking in comparison to Walters. I really don't think he can hurt Walters with any punch Walter can see coming and I think Walters intends to walk right through them seeking a KO..

Comment

what does he have against his right hand? what did it do to him for him to so cruely ignore it's potential?

Comment

This is a pretty tough fight to call. It really depends on Walters. As long as he doesn't stay inside too long, this should be a 50/50 fight. If he does stay in the pocket for too long and starts to trade, I see that left hook of Donaire putting Walters down.

Comment

I'm just glad none of these dudes ducked each other. Other fighters should take a lesson from these guys.

Win or lose, these guys can't be accused of ducking. I know a lot of peeps on this site love to claim this guy is ducking this guy and so on and so forth, but this a pick'em fight.

Can't wait for Saturday Night!

Comment

Walters looks so damn confident with his body language and Donaire seems like he knows that a lot is on the line for him..Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

It looks like the kid trained hard this time. I don't epxect any excuses.

Comment

Im rooting for Donaire, but a little worried that he's coming into a fight like Gamboa fighting Crawford..... Or Broner going into the fight with maidana....

Comment

Working...
                    X