No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Wants Donaire-Walters, Not Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Wants Donaire-Walters, Not Rigondeaux

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (57-8, 48KOs) plans to sit ringside on Saturday night at the StubHub Center in Carson, California - when Nonito Donaire and Nicholas Walters will battle for WBA's version of the 126-pound crown.

Gonzalez reclaimed his WBC title at the very same venue last August, when he stopped Abner Mares in the first round of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His words sound rather avian to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
      His words sound rather avian to me.....
      Anyone for some foie gras?

Comment

Everybody avoids Rigo like the plague! He brings no money doe! LMAO

Comment

The Cuban plague is the only boxer that turns the Muy Macho's im ready to die guys into his little economist b*tches **** is hilarious!

Comment

Gonzalez is ducking RIGO...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I guess Donaire takes Walters, good match 4 JG, big $$...honestly, excellent as he is, Rigo is death @ the box office...

Comment

Unless he gets paid a lot to fightvrigo i wouldnt either, him and donaire is a big fight thats would bring huge rating snd money, jjonny should be looking for big purses hes up there in age, rigo brings nothing yhats why hbo doesntvwant him, low ratings and it doesnt help that people walked out of his fight

Comment

and this is why i dont understand why Donaire is getting bashed by a lot of people. He took on Rigo when no one would. He got paid but it was still a high risk, low reward fight for him. Donaire the #1 took on the #2 and lost. Even TBE hasnt done that.

its a shame Rigo has zero fans after all these years and he is unwatchable.

Comment

Danm can't blame jhonny if the either network isn't willing to cough up money

Comment

Working...
                    X