No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Presser in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Presser in Mexico City

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez was the main focus of a charity press event, from Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City. His Hall of Fame coach Nacho Beristain was also present. During the presser, Marquez denied reports that he decided on a ring return in 2015. Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs), 41-years-old, has returned to the gym and plans to make a final decision regarding his in-ring future by the end of the year. Marquez has been inactive since a May decision victory over Mike Alvarado.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez is a G.

Comment

A fith five with a 41 year old man on his way out is the best option for manny pacquiao smh, why did he have to re sign with arum?

I am praying Marquez walks away now before he gets hurt, enjoy your life champ thanks for everything Juan Manuel!

Comment

Dat PED face.

He stay ducking Pacquiao hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Dat PED face.

He stay ducking Pacquiao hard.

He already beat him 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            He already beat him 4 times.
            Bro, u really think JMM won the first 3 fights???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Bro, u really think JMM won the first 3 fights???

Yup, I had Marquez winning the first 2 fights by 1 point and I had Marquez winning the 3rd fight by 2, Marquez put him in a coma the 4th time around, case closed.

Comment

Yup, I had Marquez winning the first 2 fights by 1 point and I had Marquez winning the 3rd fight by 2, Marquez put him in a coma the 4th time around, case closed.
                I can only see him maybe winning the third fight but IMO he was up and then blew it in the end. No way he won the first two. And the forth, he khtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  I can only see him maybe winning the third fight but IMO he was up and then blew it in the end. No way he won the first two. And the forth, he khtfo.

Alright, say Marquez and Pac fight again and Marquez wins a decision, that would make them 2-2 in the official books, would you want to see Marquez/Pac 6 for the tie breaker? I sure in hell wouldn't but that's exactly what would happen if Marquez beats him again. Marquez/Pac 4 was supposed to be for all the marbles, that's what everybody was saying online and the fight was promoted like that by both sides and Bob Arum, but since Pac got KTFO Pac fans want to another one, smh.
                  Last edited by BOXEO _; 10-15-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Alright, say Marquez and Pac fight again and Marquez wins a decision, that would make them 2-2 in the official books, would you want to see Marquez/Pac 6 for the tie breaker? I sure in hell wouldn't but that's exactly what would happen if Marquez beats him again.
                    He won the third one easily. There's even a video on youtube that breaks that fight down beautifully.

PEDS or not he was the kryptonite of the "I'm afraid of needless" And his win over Pac should be regarded as one of the best in recent history since he defeated a fighter that seemed unbeatable at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X