No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol Agreement Reached

The WBC is very happy to announce the cancellation of the purse bid for the fight between WBC/WBA super lightweight world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia of the United States and WBC mandatory challenger Viktor Postol of Ukraine. Both parties have reached an agreement, the specific details of which will be announced in the near future.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman said, "I am extremely satisfied with the good faith agreement reached by the parties involved which will generate very good opportunities for the fighters, which is the top priority for all of us involved in this great sport."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool. Good fight, and a surprising one. Props to Garcia, there's nothing really to gain here.

Hopefully with all the delays this had, it means Stiverne/Wilder will be made soon as well since it's faced the same delays.

Comment

Wow really hope this fight happens. It's an excellent matchup. I am skeptical though.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Wow really hope this fight happens. It's an excellent matchup. I am skeptical though.
        Yeah 'good faith agreement' makes me suspicious

Comment

Winnable fight for Postol

Comment

nice fight. garcia has redeemed himself in my eyes after the salka fiasco.

Comment

Don't believe it.

If it happens though, I'm picking Postol. Hit me up with any bets.

Comment

How are people excited for this fight with thurman, porter, bradley, peterson, manny out there. His last 3 fights are herrera, salka and postol

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  How are people excited for this fight with thurman, porter, bradley, peterson, manny out there. His last 3 fights are herrera, salka and postol
                  postol is a solid solid fighter. he has a reasonable chance of winning this.

Comment

Did he say that about wilder and stiverne lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X