No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez Ready: I Know I Can Beat Tomoki Kameda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez Ready: I Know I Can Beat Tomoki Kameda

The interim-bantamweight world champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Mexico's Alejandro Hernández, is working very hard for his upcoming mandatory challenge on November 1 in the city of Chicago. Hernandez will challenge the WBO's full champion, undefeated Japanese fighter Tomoki "Mexicanito" Kameda, in a Showtime televised collision.

"I place my trust in everything that I've been working on [in the gym] and everything that I can do in the ring. I have a chance to win. The details of the preparation being carried out for this world title unification is complete in all aspects. Kameda is a tough fighter, but I know I can beat him," Hernandez said. [Click Here To Read More]

Hernandez is a lot better than I remember. How do you get rid of eight losses?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      hack into boxrec and change the results

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        The lower weights actually fight quality opposition (basing off W/L records) their whole career so those losses can't mean that much. Hernandez might not be the best, but he will be game.

Comment

Hernandez can pull it off. Tomoki ain't nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            The lower weights actually fight quality opposition (basing off W/L records) their whole career so those losses can't mean that much. Hernandez might not be the best, but he will be game.
            I was only pointing out an error. Personally, I think a few losses can ripen a guy up.

Comment

Working...
            X