No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Molina vs. K9 Bundrage Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Molina vs. K9 Bundrage Final Presser

The final press conference took place for Saturday's showdown between IBF junior middleweight champion Carlos Molina (22-5-2, 6KOs) and mandatory challenger/former champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage (33-5, 19KOs). Their match will take place at the Oasis Hotel Complex in Cancun, Mexico. For Molina, it will be the first defense of the title he won last September from Ishe Smith. He was set to see action on the Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana undercard in May, when he was scheduled to face Jermell Charlo, but during fight week Molina was arrested on an old warrant and later deported to Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The final press conference took place for Saturday's showdown between IBF junior middleweight champion Carlos Molina (22-5-2, 6KOs) and mandatory challenger/former champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage (33-5, 19KOs). Their match will take place at the Oasis Hotel Complex in Cancun, Mexico. For Molina, it will be the first defense of the title he won last September from Ishe Smith. He was set to see action on the Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana undercard in May, when he was scheduled to face Jermell Charlo, but during fight week Molina was arrested on an old warrant and later deported to Mexico.
    Zero intentions of watching these fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Hopefully K9 wins this fight. No disrespect but I don't want Molina holding the belt hostage in Mexico, since he can't fight in the US anymore. I doubt any other fighters would be interested in fighting Molina in Mexico.

Comment

The IBF JMW title has been so irrelevant for so long it's not funny.

Comment

How does k-9 keep getting title shots?

Comment

I hope bundrage can pull it out..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              How does k-9 keep getting title shots?
              He has big huevos? Willing to fight in Mexico? Molina isn't scaring anybody, but fighting in Mexico? I bet K9 isn't getting paid a million for this, not even pesos.

Comment

Does anyone really care about this fight? The most uninteresting fight to make IMO.. Molina should easily outpoint k9

Comment

Molina is usually a fun fighter and I wanted him to get a chance to redeem himself after the Kirkland hugfest. He ended up having to fight a string spoilers himself afterwards though (especially Ishe Smith), and he got the blame instead of the opponents. Bundrage has recently fought the two exact two guys Molina recently fought so Molina's and Bundrage's recent outings have left a bad taste in our mouth. People are are tired of this IBF roundabout recycling the same guys.

I don't think Bundrage is usually that terrible to watch from what I remember (Smith fight was bad, but Smith might have been to blame), but he's old as **** now so who knows. I actually don't this will be that bad of a fight.

Comment

Honestly Molina vs K9 is candidate WORST FIGHT OF THE YEAR!

Comment

Working...
                    X