No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says Team Canelo Won't Dictate Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says Team Canelo Won't Dictate Terms

Gaby Penagaricano, legal adviser to WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs), says the Puerto Rican star's future plans are not revolving around a potential May fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 32KOs).

Canelo was going to fight in December, but withdrew on Monday with an ankle injury. On Tuesday, Canelo's manager Edison Reynoso said their focus is a securing a major fight in the month of May, Cinco De Mayo weekend, and Cotto was their main target.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let the snake measuring begin!!

Comment

War Cotto!!! He is the shot caller!! Enough said

Comment

I'm not quite sure what terms need to be dictated. What terms are not gonna be beneficial to Team Cotto?

Comment

Cotto's mutant ballz vs Canelo cement feet causing snake.... let the diva off begin.

FIght!

I got my money on Sub-Cotto He will neutralize The Scorpginger's snake he has years of diva experience on him.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            I'm not quite sure what terms need to be dictated. What terms are not gonna be beneficial to Team Cotto?
            Cotto not fighting at MSG.

Comment

Good, because he shouldn't. He is a NOBODY compared to King Cotto! WAR COTTO!!!!! Canelo is done for real, it's a wrap. He is getting knocked the **** out within 7 rounds. Quote me on this. ALL in on Cotto when the fight is made.

Comment

warrrrrrrrrrr Cotto !!!!!!!!30 million dollars for this fight then Marquez about the same!!warrrrrrr Cotto you daman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Good, because he shouldn't. He is a NOBODY compared to King Cotto! WAR COTTO!!!!! Canelo is done for real, it's a wrap. He is getting knocked the **** out within 7 rounds. Quote me on this. ALL in on Cotto when the fight is made.
                  Are you going to pretend Cotto won the fight if he loses? And add a sig of Cotto landing a punch to somehow prove he won?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Cotto not fighting at MSG.
                    I agree, but that could potentially ruin the fight. Hopefully one of the parties caves in. I wouldn't mind Canelo going to MSG.

Comment

Working...
                    X