Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodriguez To Face Lomachenko-Piriyapinyo Winner in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rodriguez To Face Lomachenko-Piriyapinyo Winner in 2015

Gamalier Rodriguez’ 2nd round knockout of Martin Cardona earned the streaking featherweight his second straight big win at Bahia Shrine Temple in Orlando, Florida.

It also earned him the biggest fight of his career, which will come in the 1st quarter of 2015.

Saturday’s knockout marked 17 straight wins for Rodriguez, who will now go on to challenge for a featherweight title in his next fight. On his radar is Vasyl Lomachenko, who first has to get past Thailand’s Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo this coming November in Macau, China.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a surprise, a nobody Puerto Rican being groomed for a WBO "title" shot!

Comment

I hate this fight, if Loma continues to face nobody's after his Macao fight this sucks. I wish he faced Gradovich, Loma will take out Rodriguez in 4-5 rounds.

Comment

Rodriguez who?

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Rodriguez who?
          Looking at the record of Rodriguez, it can be seen that the guy had 11 fights in Dominican Republic and on those fights all the rivals had an amazing combined record of 5-96!! This is what is known as padding the record.

Comment

Originally posted by cabalas View Post
            Looking at the record of Rodriguez, it can be seen that the guy had 11 fights in Dominican Republic and on those fights all the rivals had an amazing combined record of 5-96!! This is what is known as padding the record.
            Holy cr*p, that's SOME padding.

Comment

I don't like it, but I'm not sweating it. Loma's only had 3 fights ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                I hate this fight, if Loma continues to face nobody's after his Macao fight this sucks. I wish he faced Gradovich, Loma will take out Rodriguez in 4-5 rounds.
                That's what I'm afraid of with Lomanchenko: he'll get thrown in the deep end and he's proven that he can hang there, but his promoter will slowly start to reel him back to the shallow end.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  That's what I'm afraid of with Lomanchenko: he'll get thrown in the deep end and he's proven that he can hang there, but his promoter will slowly start to reel him back to the shallow end.
                  If Loma gets any fatter, they are going to need a bigger boat. Those last pictures of him were pretty sad, not good to grow between fights.

Comment

I dont think he grew too much between his fights he walks around 135-140

Comment

Working...
                    X