Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Eyes Rematch: I'm Looking at Adonis Stevenson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson Eyes Rematch: I'm Looking at Adonis Stevenson!

Chad Dawson is definitely taking Saturday’s fight with Tommy Karpency seriously, weighing in at a trim 173-pounds on Friday at Foxwood’s, Mashtantucket, CT.
    The former three-time light heavyweight champion is keen to make an impression against the durable Karpency.

“I’m excited, fighting in my back yard. I’m looking forward to a competitive fight,” Dawson told BoxingScene.com. “I know this guy is coming to win. I’m looking forward going out there and showing the world I’ve still got it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol people still acting like B-Hop wasn't dominated by this journeyman Chad Dawson...

Comment

cant wait to see dawson back in action! hope he gets those rounds in too so there will be something to watch.

he should get the stevenson rematch as well, he deserves it for sure. no fight i would rather see at 175 atm either, if it was in the contract hopefully it gets made

Comment

He has a long way to go before that's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Lol people still acting like B-Hop wasn't dominated by this journeyman Chad Dawson...
          Lol you are a **** poster and this proves it. Dawson was a world champ who's trying to gain his title back. You are an idiot just go ahead and make a thread with a vote on whether or not chad is a journeyman and you will be in the minority.

Comment

Chad at his best can beat him. But can he ever get back to that level is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              cant wait to see dawson back in action! hope he gets those rounds in too so there will be something to watch.

he should get the stevenson rematch as well, he deserves it for sure. no fight i would rather see at 175 atm either, if it was in the contract hopefully it gets made

lol.

i'm glad you don't work for hbo or showtime.

Comment

The grim reality is that Dawson will probably be better than whoever Adonis fights next. But Dawson should have to beat a real contender to earn the rematch. Between coming off two one sided losses and then re-appearing as a fat slob he has something to prove.

Comment

Dawson should win the rematch. The first fight was stopped prematurely.

Comment

Does anyone have weigh in pics? I'm curious to see how he looked after his last weigh in where he was in worse shape than me out of training.

Comment

Working...
                    X