Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Warns Gonzalez: I'm Willing To Die in This Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Warns Gonzalez: I'm Willing To Die in This Fight!

"I want that I am extremely comprobarles persevering and what I intend, what achievement. Careful, because today I have proposed win the sixth crown on saturday and make history in my land," said Maple. "I do not know the champion what he or she is willing, but I am prepared to die fighting. Careful, because I am willing to do anything and they are going to have to get off dead of the ring to lower without the victory." [Click Here To Read More]

he means it too.

Comment

Arce is walking into a vicious KO.

Comment

Going to be a good scrap between two bombers

Comment

Warrrrrr arce!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Arce is walking into a vicious KO.
            I don't know bro, they can both hurt and be hurt, cant wait for this.

Comment

Why do boxers say that ****?

when in reality they get hurt a few times, knocked down a few times the ref calls it and the boxer says after *well he caught me with good shot and CHECK PLEASE!*

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I don't know bro, they can both hurt and be hurt, cant wait for this.
                Yeah, Jhonny's chin has always been the only thing keeping him away from the Upper Echelon of boxing. He has the skill set and power but can get KO'd even by the wind during a mild storm in Mexico City.

I believe Arce will look like crap though. Have you seen him? LMAO huge upper body but 0 legs. Arce is a warrior but I don't think he is a live player anymore in the sport, especially not at 126. I can be wrong though, who knows.. Arce might be able to land a significant shot and break through Jhonny's Paper Mache chin. I'm looking forward to this for all the wrong reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Yeah, Jhonny's chin has always been the only thing keeping him away from the Upper Echelon of boxing. He has the skill set and power but can get KO'd even by the wind during a mild storm in Mexico City.

I believe Arce will look like crap though. Have you seen him? LMAO huge upper body but 0 legs. Arce is a warrior but I don't think he is a live player anymore in the sport, especially not at 126. I can be wrong though, who knows.. Arce might be able to land a significant shot and break through Jhonny's Paper Mache chin. I'm looking forward to this for all the wrong reasons
                  I have the same stupid expectations of arce as I did of juanma, I think they still got it, totally delusional lol. He might get ran over in two

Comment

I really want to see Arce pull this one off, but I want to see a brutal war that goes back and forth. I hope it's not an early night for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X