No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Open To The Idea of Facing Canelo at 162

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Open To The Idea of Facing Canelo at 162

Two days ago, Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya discussed the numerous fight possibilities involving Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on HBO. De La Hoya said Canelo's decision to move back to the network has opened the door to future fights against Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto and his Mexican rival, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Canelo and Chavez Jr. are two weight divisions apart. Previously De La Hoya mentioned a weight limit of 159-pounds, but now he's gone up a few pounds. Chavez, currently having issues with his promoter Top Rank, fights at 168-pounds but claims he's capable of dropping down for the right fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see this fight... Would never happen because Chavez can't see his own penis when he pees, let alone making 162

Comment

I would love to see this fight but trusting Chavez Jr with making 162 would be like trusting a fat kid not to eat a piece of chocolate cake while he's alone.

Comment

chavez jr can't even make 172. he will be a walking zombie entering the ring. canela needs to stop ducking GGG

Comment

Clottey and Chavez are not the best

Comment

hmm chavez - andrade?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
              hmm chavez - andrade?
              Agree with this!! Even if Chavez could make it he would be a zombie...= terrible fight

Andrade!!!

Comment

The thing is hundreds of thousands of people would be interested in this pointless fight. Chavez Jr. has proven to be a joke. Canelo still is most known for being dominated by Mayweather...

I don't see how any hardcore boxing fan would want to see this fight... it'd be another forced fight that does nothing to clarify anything in boxing...

Comment

Like them, or not! These 2 guys would come to bring the fight to each other. NOTHING LIKE WHAT MAYWEATHER BRINGS. A BOREFEST.

These 2 Mexicans would BRING IT!!.. I see this being ONE OF THE BIGGEST, PPV's OF ALL TIME!!

Comment

This fight NEEDS to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X