No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Return Eyed For 1/31, Alvarado Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Return Eyed For 1/31, Alvarado Trilogy

The return of welterweight contender Brandon Rios (32-2-1, 23KOs) is being targeted for a date of January 31, according to his longtime trainer Robert Garcia.

Rios only saw action once in 2014, winning over Diego Chaves by way of a ninth round disqualifcation.

One possible option is a trilogy fight with Mike Alvarado (34-3, 23KOs). In October of 2012, Rios stopped Alvarado in the seventh round of a 'Fight of The Year' contneder. Alvarado got revenge in March 2013, winning a close twelve round unanimous decision over Rios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Might as well it's inevitable that a 3rd one was happening. At least it'll be a good fight. Let's go Rios.

Comment

I know they coming off losses and in Rios' case a dq win but.....

Comment

These poor guys lol, Pacquiao Marquez Ruslan Chaves and now each other again.

They have had such tough fights, but a 3rd fight is expected and it'll be good

Comment

I think rios has more in the tank then rado at this point, and i think rios would get another stoppage win this time out...great fight though and im sure it will be a memorable trilogy.!

Comment

Nice!!!, get excited Pac tards!, the winner of this could end up fighting the fighter of the decade himself!!

yes Manny was so fckin smart when he decided to re sign with the great top rank they have such a deep stable of elite fighters from 140 to 147 with names such as "luis carlos abregu" "brandon rios" "mike alvarado" "chris algieri" etc one would think Manny would run away like a coward to become a free agent but no he is such a beast always looking for the real challenges!! omg yes!!

Comment

War Rios! Bring on the trilogy!!

Comment

Good fight for both guys... Both need a win and this is a nice payday for both guys..

If Alvarado isn't completely shot he should be able to outpoint rios like he did in part 2

Comment

Loser retires. Please. He'll both of them prob should lol

Comment

Lets get it!!! Will arum put it in denver??

"Respect, Respect, I'll go to your city I aint scared i'm never scared dogg you already know how i roll"

"Mike, you need to go check your eyeballs" Rios to max.

LMAO classic post fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X