No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Looks Impressive in Sparring With Martyniouk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Looks Impressive in Sparring With Martyniouk

Five division world champion and reigning WBA world super featherweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire continues to look impressive as he prepares for his unification bout with undefeated WBA regular champion Nicholas “Axe Man” Walters of Jamaica at the StubHub Center in Carson City on October 18.

Donaire realizes that the undefeated Walters is a tough opponent who demolished ageing Vic Darchinyan who moved up in weight and was battered and knocked out in the 5th round on the same card where Donaire won the WBA super champion’s title with a 5th round technical decision over Simpiwe Vetyeka of South Africa last May 31 at the plush Cotai Arena in Macau.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ever fighter I have ever known always looks good in sparring and is always in the best shape and had the best camp ever before any big fight,, until they lose then the excuses get made about weight cut, distractions in camp, etc..

Comment

Walter will knock this dude out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Ever fighter I have ever known always looks good in sparring and is always in the best shape and had the best camp ever before any big fight,, until they lose then the excuses get made about weight cut, distractions in camp, etc..
        So true haha.

Comment

I'm hoping Donaire looks good, he has a tough test in front of him. Walters is no joke.

Comment

What has Walter archieved to be favored against a guy like Donaire?

Comment

Donaire would be head hunting all night and once he can't hit what he wants to hit he'll be bitchin and get pissed. and that's what he'll be doing over and over again. i hope he gets hit with a big one again.

Comment

Working...
              X