No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens-Hassan Ndam Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens-Hassan Ndam Early Fight Results

Colombian featherweight Miguel Marriaga (19-0, 17 KOs) remained unbeaten with a sixth-round stoppage of Chris Martin (28-4, 9 KOs) to open Wednesday night's action at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

Martin, from San Diego, California, got the best of the exchanges early on, but in the third round, Marriaga went on the attack, unleashing a left hook to the body that scored several times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevens looked like sh•t

Comment

The most boring fight I watched live this year. Omg wtf stevens couldn't have had a worse gameplan. He looked like he woken up out bed n fell into a ring wtf pathetic but i think he should reach out to Robert Garcia and his team if he wants another serious chance at anything else in boxing n quick

Comment

He had a nice comeback in the 8th rd after getting knocked down. That was pretty much it except for the last seconds of the 12th.

Comment

Deserved to lose, and if he fought Soliman, he wouldve lost too

Comment

Ndam vs Winner of Soliman vs Taylor

Comment

As soon as someone gives Stevens movement, he looks like he cant hit a docked cruise ship with a handful of rice.
              Last edited by richardt; 10-01-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

What's funny is next week might be more competitive with two old men....not in a good way

Comment

Anybody know the result of Sergiy Derevyanchenko vs. Laatekwei Hammond?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    As soon as someone gives Stevens movement, he looks like he cant hit a docked cruise ship with a handful of rice.
                    that was good

Stevens looked ****ing horrible. I feel bad for him

Comment

Working...
                    X