No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Claims Rematch Clause With Mickey Bey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Claims Rematch Clause With Mickey Bey

According to the now former lightweight world champion of the International Boxing Federation (IBF), Guadalajara's Miguel "Puppet" Vazquez (34-4, 13 KOs), there was a rematch clause is his contract for the recent fight with Mickey Bey (21-1-1, 10 KOs), which calls for a direct rematch in the coming months.

Mexican Vazquez lost his title by a controversial split decision on September 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas - a fight which saw judge Robert Hoyle give a crazy score of 119-109 in favor of Mickey Bey, while Julie Lederman also looked to Mickey Bey with a tally of 115-113 and Adalaide Byrd gave Vazquez the same score of 115-113. [Click Here To Read More]

His surname really suits him. He is a puppet. He should have known all along to never take a fight on a huge Mayweather Promotions card against a Mayweather Promotions guy and expect to take a W by fighting the way he did. I'm just glad this guy is off our TV's (hopefully) for good. Bey is pretty exciting and skilled though, don't mind him.

Comment

Judges

The Judges are fed up with watching these fighters run. Lara and Vasquez lost, because they ran. Mayweather won against Maidana because Bayless let Mayweather hold. Plain and simple.

Comment

Hopefully it won't be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
          Hopefully it won't be televised.
          floyds undercard for 5 de mayo...

Comment

I mean, he got screwed and I don't like that, but at the same time I don't exactly want Miguel Vazquez to hold a title again.

Very conflicted here.

Comment

Woooo FOTY

Comment

Hes boring, nobody cares about him, cant believe he was on a ppv card,

Comment

I would pay not to watch that again.

Comment

Vazquez will beat Bey even easier in the rematch. Probably 11-1 or 10-2, which means it'll be a Draw probably, haha.

Hopefully Vazquez gets his title back, but I won't mind if he isn't on TV any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X