No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Would Love To Face Maidana in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Would Love To Face Maidana in 2015

Welterweight puncher Keith Thurman (23-0, 21KOs) is interested in facing Marcos Maidana (35-5, 31KOs) next year. Maidana is taking the rest of the year off, after suffering back to back decision losses to Floyd Mayweather Jr., and wants to focus on major fights next year.

Thurman and Maidana was scheduled to face each other in July of 2012 on HBO. Maidana, unhappy with the fight, withdrew. Thurman instead faced and knocked out Orlando Lora in six rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maidana would get sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      Maidana would get sparked.
      He can't hide anymore. He has nowhere to run. Keith Thurman by KO RD 9.

Comment

"One time" by vicious body shot. Maidana is a hyped job. He had a lucky night against floyd thats all. Davon and amir tax that ass so i have no doubt that keith kill this bum.

Comment

It's the perfect fight but Maidana may be spoiled now and look for a more lucrative fight. I got Thurman if it happens, I've always favored him when thinking about this match up.

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
            "One time" by vicious body shot. Maidana is a hyped job. He had a lucky night against floyd thats all. Davon and amir tax that ass so i have no doubt that keith kill this bum.
            He got lucky vs Broner. He was lucky that Broner didn't take the fight seriously.

Comment

Bronner is not an elite fighter simple like that. And styles make fights , maidana throwing elbows headbutts all night is the wrong style for brooner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                He got lucky vs Broner. He was lucky that Broner didn't take the fight seriously.
                stfu maidana would spark broker again, i hate to admit it as it would make a lot of racists pr*cks on this site happy, but broner ain't ****, and some of you saying maidana is a bum, if the same maidana against may turns up he would spark khan in a rematch and alexander.

Comment

Keith would end whatever little hype Maidana has left.

Comment

He never mentions Devon Alexander! It is getting a tad annoying that he keeps calling out guys who he is definitely willing to fight but are unlikely to choose him. Meanwhile, Devon called him out, is a solid B level fighter, and would be a huge step up. He beats Devon impressively and he will be thought of much differently.

Comment

Working...
                    X