No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Roach Blew Smoke Up Everybody's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Roach Blew Smoke Up Everybody's Ass

I thought it was a brilliant performance. He didn’t give himself as much credit as he should have. I thought he fought a great fight. I thought he kept the fight at the center of the ring, he fought real smart. He didn’t let Maidana get his punches off and he would grab Maidana and Maidana couldn’t get anything off.

Once Floyd knew the fight was pretty much in the bag — which I thought he won ten out of twelve rounds — he showed everybody that he still has his legs and Freddie Roach is just blowing smoke up everybody’s ass. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    I thought it was a brilliant performance. He didn’t give himself as much credit as he should have. I thought he fought a great fight. I thought he kept the fight at the center of the ring, he fought real smart. He didn’t let Maidana get his punches off and he would grab Maidana and Maidana couldn’t get anything off.

Once Floyd knew the fight was pretty much in the bag — which I thought he won ten out of twelve rounds — he showed everybody that he still has his legs and Freddie Roach is just blowing smoke up everybody’s ass. [Click Here To Read More]
    Floyd ran just to make a point to Freddie Roach?

Comment

Freddie roach is a hater, is dumb, and has Hector Camacho Problems. Floyds Legs are not gone.

Comment

Floyd looked better the first time they fought. This time around he ran and held like crazy while his newest employee Kenny Bayless watched on. Hearing Jeff say this is crazy. He grabed Maidana and didn't let him get anything off..... No ****! And what Floyd did in the twelfth??? That was cool too right??? Lol that **** was a joke. Mayweather shouldn't have even fought him again if that was gonna be the game plan. It was a good hard fought fight the first time. You rematch Maidana and it's to either knock him out like Hatton or blaze him like Gatti.

Comment

Jeff is also trying to make money off of TBE! Mentioning his nephew! According to TBE that's how or why people mention him.. Or her..

Who needs legs when you got arms to hold!! And when that fails! Kenny Bayless to the rescue!!

**** boxing!

Before I get roasted! Pac/Algerie is a joke too!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Freddie roach is a hater, is dumb, and has Hector Camacho Problems. Floyds Legs are not gone.
            Unfortunately for those of us that pay $70 to see a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Floyd looked better the first time they fought. This time around he ran and held like crazy while his newest employee Kenny Bayless watched on. Hearing Jeff say this is crazy. He grabed Maidana and didn't let him get anything off..... No ****! And what Floyd did in the twelfth??? That was cool too right??? Lol that **** was a joke. Mayweather shouldn't have even fought him again if that was gonna be the game plan. It was a good hard fought fight the first time. You rematch Maidana and it's to either knock him out like Hatton or blaze him like Gatti.
              Floyd looked better in the first fight? He was getting pounded on and manhandled the first half of the fight. How was that better? Oh yeah I get it its because he stood in the pocket and got beat on as opposed to his usual way of "boxing" in which he dominates his opponents. And I don't understand the excessive holding. Everytime Maidana pinned Floyd against the ropes and started teeing off, Floyd clinched. Every fighter does that. I can understand if Floyd did a Khan or Hatton and just clinch after every time he throws a punch but that wasn't the case. He only did it when pushed against the rope to take maidana out of his gameplan because that was the only way he could land punches. That's a common strategy. Floyd fought a smarter fight, was more dominant, and took less punishment. How you figure that performance was less then the first baffles me.

Comment

So its not his legs its his reflexes that are gone, since the plan was to not let Maidana punch hold and move.

"Hi Im TBE, but I cant deal with you punching at me. Even though hard work pays off is my motto, better to coast to victory. And even though Ive only fought 3 undefeated fighters Im gonna criticize everyone who challenges me about their losses"

Comment

money is a complete fighter. he can take it and he can give it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Unfortunately for those of us that pay $70 to see a good fight.
                    it was a good fight. you saw everything of the sweet science of boxing. and maidana did his part. people look at things differently.so keep on hating and being jealous. we don't care

Comment

Working...
                    X