No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Moscow: Wlodarczyk 199 Lb, Drozd 198.2 Lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Moscow: Wlodarczyk 199 Lb, Drozd 198.2 Lb

All parties made their required weight limit for Saturday's big show in Moscow. The card is topped by a pair of cruiserweight title fights pitting Russia versus Poland.

The main event features Krzysztof Wlodarczyk in the seventh defense of his second tour as cruiserweight champ. The recently-turned 33-year old fights outside of Poland for his third straight fight, as he faces top contender Grigory Drozd.

Both fighters were well within the cruiserweight limit. Wlodarczyk (49-2-1, 35KOs) weighed in at a fighting ready 199 lb. for his second fight in Moscow in his past three starts. Russia's Drozd (38-1, 27KOs) tipped the scales at 198.2 lb. for his first world title fight.

The co-feature showcases Denis Lebedev in a long-awaited ring return, as he defends his portion of the cruiserweight title versus Poland's Pawel Kolodziej.

Lebedev (25-2, 19KOs) weighed in at a fighting ready 198.6 lb.; Kolodziej (33-0, 18KOs) came in right at the cruiserweight limit of 200 lb. in what is also his first crack at a world title. [Click Here To Read More]

As expected, all came in good shape. Diablo is intense as usual. Great card. Going to find out if Kolodziej can swim.

Comment

Wlodz and Lebz looking badass. I hope they look as good in the ring, and that this card is a build-up to them fighting each other.

I live in hope.

Comment

Damn Lebedev has a face only a mother could love,I'll likely avoid his fight anyway,not much interest in the guy.

Drozd and Diablo I like both,rooting for Diablo to pull this one off.largely underrated and under appreciated,dude is too savvy,wily and has superior skills I don't see Drozd having enough to trouble Wlod,but for an early surge before fading.

Comment

Roy gets the winner.

Comment

Working...
          X