Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If I Have To Fight Golovkin - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: If I Have To Fight Golovkin - No Problem!

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 31KOs) is ready to face anyone. On Monday, the Mexican star officially switched his network affiliation from Showtime to HBO. And now he's ready to face all of the stars under HBO's banner, including IBO/WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (30-0, 27KOs).

Canelo will return to HBO in December and then there is heavy talk of a fight with WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DO IT CANELO. I will forever respect you win/loss.

Comment

You'll never hear Golovkin say, "I will go up to 168 and fight Ward." That's for damn sure!

Comment

This kid is a throwback..fights for the glory and his legacy..he won't duck anyone.. you get more respect taking tough fights and losing then ducking them all together... If only "TBE" knew that lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          You'll never hear Golovkin say, "I will go up to 168 and fight Ward."
          Nobody is afraid of Andre Ward pal.....if only he was still fighting huh...

Comment

Respect Canelo's heart but he'll have a hard time getting through Cotto let alone GGG! Sparring is one thing. Throwing meaningful punches is another.. We'll see how Canelo stands up to Cotto power because he hasn't faced a bigger puncher yet imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Nobody is afraid of Andre Ward pal.....if only he was still fighting huh...
              Ward retired far as I am concerned. He even said in a interview a few months back that he doesn't plan on fighting for much longer, he doesn't know. Ward is the PAST...not relevant anymore...

Comment

Hard not to like Canelo, He's shown that he will fight anybody. Interesting fight.

Comment

golovkin vs canelo in may and the winner fights cotto in september.

Comment

Once again lads, saying something and actually doing something are two completely different things.

Stop giving fighters "mad propz" for just talking.

Although Canelo hasn't given much reason for me to doubt him so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X