No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Head: We Are Excited To Welcome Canelo Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO's Head: We Are Excited To Welcome Canelo Back

LOS ANGELES-Golden Boy Promotions Founder Oscar de la Hoya, HBO Sports President Ken Hershman, and superstar boxer Canelo Álvarez today announced a major new agreement to showcase the fan-favorite fighter's matches on HBO Sports.

"For all of my career, I have wanted to fight on HBO for one main reason-I believe it will allow more of my fans to see me in action," said Álvarez (44-1-1, 31KOs). "Today marks a huge milestone for me, and I look forward to a long and successful partnership with HBO."

[Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't it this time last year that people left HBO for dead? SHO must be scrambling because their fall lineup looks shaky at best while HBO will be carrying the banner for the rest of the year. Great move by team Canelo!

Comment

HBO always has been king....

I knew Golden would come crying back to daddy soon

Comment

Give it up to Bernard Hopkins for leading the way.

Canelo vs GOLOVKIN, September 2015. Book it

Comment

Oscar dela Hoya is not Schaefer. Schaefer is like a child that throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Diplomacy is not his strong suit. He's good at making enemies rather than friends. Schaefer spends truckloads of money to get what he wants, which can be employed by Joe Schmoe, thus left GBP in financial disarray.

Comment

All I know is that Im tired of paying for 2 primuim channels

Comment

Didn't take long for HBO to turn things around post-Haymon. I'll be surprised if Showtime Championship Boxing doesn't retire along with Floyd after his contract ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Dealer View Post
                Didn't take long for HBO to turn things around post-Haymon. I'll be surprised if Showtime Championship Boxing doesn't retire along with Floyd after his contract ends.
                Yes cause less boxing and more open weekends is what we fans want. SMH!

Comment

HBO master race

Comment

HBO got the future stars . Canelo, GGG, Crawford. Who does Showtime have after Floyd retires? Danny Garcia and Broner? Garcia will be fed to PAC soon and will be exposed. Then...

Comment

Working...
                    X