No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Expects Big Things From Denis Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Expects Big Things From Denis Lebedev

Freddie Roach, the trainer of WBA cruiserweight world champion Denis Lebedev (25-2, 19KOs), says his client will impress in Saturday's defense against Pawel Kolodziej of Poland at the Dynamo Palace of Sports in Moscow, Russia. Lebdev returns for the first time since last May's eleven round knockout defeat to Guillermo Jones. Lebedev took a beating in the match.

[Click Here To Read More]

Would to see lebedev-huck settle some business

Comment

That was the worst robbery (and I rarely use that term) that I have ever seen. Huck landed virtually no shots, looked genuinely terrified the whole night and bum rushed maybe once per round. That fight really turned me off Huck and Sauerland.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was a robbery. The fight could've been a legit draw - Lebedev, for some unknown reason, stopped throwing punches for the 2nd half of the fight, literally begging the hometown guy steal the fight from him. I even think Lebedev broke Huck's rib early in the fight, yet still let Huck off the hook. Lebedev is good but he needs to be smarter in the ring - both of his losses were due to that lack of awareness as he had the skills to win them both.

Comment

Working...
        X