No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early NBC Sports Results: Karl Dargan Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early NBC Sports Results: Karl Dargan Wins

Karl Dargan stopped Angino Perez in the fifth. Dargan was down in the third, and it wasn't ruled as a knockdown. Perez down twice in the fifth - after a left uppercut, then by a smashing right hand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice KO by Dargan.

Comment

not impressed by mchunu... once he saw he couldnt hurt wilson he started to grab everytime he could

Comment

I liked Dargan's win most of the 2, he has a future, even @ 29...where was Flores not challenging 4 a fight...Flores talks a good game & fights no bodies...

Comment

That perez/mauras rematch was a barnburner...

Comment

Garrett Wilson has a good chin.

Comment

Didn't catch this fight, but I feel like Dargan should've stepped up by now idk. Good to see he's still winning though

Comment

NY smooth. You such a *****. Always talking ****. I don't fight on NBC. I have ZERO interest in MCHUNU. Already got a fight set Oct 8th. Than title shot next. You should tell me who you are. Get tired of reading your hating ass lil ***** posts all the time. Hit me up tough guy BJ Flores

Comment

Serious. . If you EVER come to VEGAs let me know. You've talked **** for years and I would love to see you say ANYTHING you write ONLINE to my face. Im in VEgAS . COME thru tough guy/

Comment

Working...
                  X