No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares More Than Willing To Accept Santa Cruz Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares More Than Willing To Accept Santa Cruz Clash

Former three division world champion Abner Mares (27-1-1, 14KOs) is very open to facing Leo Santa Cruz (28-0-1, 16KOs), the WBC super bantamweight king. Their mutual promoter Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions is interested in matching them against each other. Both fighters are advised by manager Al Haymon. If Golden Boy offers him the Santa Cruz fight, Mares is ready to go.

[Click Here To Read More]

Think it would be a hell of a fight.

Now I get rained down upon by 5 jillion reasons why the fight can't or isn't going to happen.

Comment

Great fight. Like them both. Mares can win with those straight fast sneaky shots.

Comment

lets do this, Love to see LSC gets put to sleep.

Comment

Goddamn what a sick fight. I know he hasn't done or shown much since the Gonzalez loss, but I see Mares overwhelming Santa Cruz and giving him a pummelling down the stretch - he's too much of a bull and doesn't give a shit. Plus, he would just Golota him into submission (with a paid-off ref) if he felt tested.

Comment

I though LSC said he wants Rigondeaux

Comment

guaranteed fireworks if these two mexican warriors clashed.

Comment

This is a real fight right here!! We fans would love to see it. Forget that runner Rigondeaux, nobody wants to see him on TV again except for his 13 fans online and the other 38 down in Miami. Let him stay on UniMas, nobody is going to give him a chance and he'll be shunned into the depths of boxing hell where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  This is a real fight right here!! We fans would love to see it. Forget that runner Rigondeaux, nobody wants to see him on TV again except for his 13 fans online and the other 38 down in Miami. Let him stay on UniMas, nobody is going to give him a chance and he'll be shunned into the depths of boxing hell where he belongs.

Comment

I want Santa Cruz vs. Rigo! The stupid Al Haymon-**** wants no part of Rigo because his fighters dont stand a chance against him. But it would have been a great demonstration of boxing skill. The fight would not be boring at all, Cruz Comes Forward and would leave Rigo lots of counter-opportunities. Rigo would make Cruz like a absolute Amateur just like he did with Donaire. Rigo is really not getting the respect he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                    X