No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pnomarev-Rivera, Mosley Jr., McCumby Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pnomarev-Rivera, Mosley Jr., McCumby Weighin

PHOENIX — Tijuana’s Cosme “Chino” Rivera (37-18-3) will face Konstantin Ponomarev (24-0, 12KO) in Saturday’s main event bout at Phoenix’s Celebrity Theatre. Andy Ruiz, who was originally slated to be in the main event spot, was forced to withdraw from the contest due to family reasons. The bout will be televised on Unimas’ Solo Boxeo Tecate.

Rivera, who hails from Tijuana, Mexico, promises to be Ponomarev’s toughest opponent to date. In his last outing in May, Rivera knocked out Ty Barnett in the 9th round of a 10-round contest. Barnett was the hometown favorite in the Washington DC bout, and Rivera was subsequently attacked by a local fan. [Click Here To Read More]

My boy Gvozdyks fighting tomorow night, I hope TR starts livestreaming these cards like they do for their hbo cards.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      My boy Gvozdyks fighting tomorow night, I hope TR starts livestreaming these cards like they do for their hbo cards.
      don't see Gvozdyks on any of the sept.20 streams.

what top rank card?

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        don't see Gvozdyks on any of the sept.20 streams.

what top rank card?
        All of their cards you know how they stream on their off website before the hbo telecast starts, i want them to stream these Unimas cards the same

Comment

The brunette Tecate girl is hot!

Comment

Working...
          X