No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Confirms Departure From Mayweather's Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Confirms Departure From Mayweather's Team

Rafael Garcia has confirmed that he is no longer the cutman and/or the man to wrap the hands of WBC/WBA welterweight/junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Garcia has been the cutman and the man in charge of wrapping Mayweather's hands since 2001.

A few days ago, Mayweather did an interview with Ben Thompson of Fighthype.com, where he discussed his dissatisfaction with certain team members. Besides the friction between Mayweather and close adviser Leonard Ellerbe, the pound-for-pound king discussed the issues that he had with Garcia. Mayweather promised that he was going to revamp his team prior to his next fight in May. [Click Here To Read More]

See, told you.

FIRED.

DONE.

Adios amigo.

It was time Floyd made a change anyway. That guy couldn't wrap Floyd's hands as good as a nutritionist could, that's not a good look.

Comment

Cant say i saw this coming.

Comment

I always tbought this old man did not belong there, hes way too classy...

Comment

This is disappointing news. I really like him. But I think it has more to do with Floyd only having 2 more fights and him retiring.

Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
            See, told you.

FIRED.

DONE.

Adios amigo.

It was time Floyd made a change anyway. That guy couldn't wrap Floyd's hands as good as a nutritionist could, that's not a good look.
            You talk like you were in the locker room watching the hand wrapping all go down. LOL!!! What the hell do you know about the insides of his camp. This is all just ego for Floyd, wanting to show who the authority is. It's all ego driven. Watch what happens when Floyd missteps and there's nobody to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              I always tbought this old man did not belong there, hes way too classy...
              Can you show me his criminal record to prove he's "classy"?

Comment

Ariza shaking it up!

Comment

Why is Mayweather doing this?

He's definitely changing, he's turning on his own people and bringing in all these new guys that are slimey as hell. Let's see if he actually did a stroke of genius or selling his soul.

Comment

Well, he's not a dentist. And you can't mend a broken nose. Must be a terrible cut man.

Comment

Working...
                    X