Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abril vs. Tatli Final Press Conference in Helsinki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Abril vs. Tatli Final Press Conference in Helsinki

The World Boxing Association 135 lbs world champion, Richar Abril from Cuba and the local challenger Edis Tatli, met this Tuesday at the press conference prior to their fight in Helsinki on Saturday. Tatli (23-0) believes he has enough skill to overcome the tough style of Abril (18-3-1). The officials appointed by the WBA are Steve Smoger, as referee, accompanied by the judging team Carla Caíz (US), Hubert Earle (CAN) and Leszek Jamkowiak (POL).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure Bend Over is in a coma over this fight.

Comment

the who cares fight... well maybe 2 or 3 people do

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        I'm sure Bend Over is in a coma over this fight.
        Why? I had that pic just to **** with a few rios fans when they fought, but Im to lazy to change it and I really don't give a dime

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          Why? I had that pic just to **** with a few rios fans when they fought, but Im to lazy to change it and I really don't give a dime
          Damn that was a few years back, lmao. Rios did lose that fight doe Here I thought you were a genuine Abril fan. I guess Abril's fan count is reduced to 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Damn that was a few years back, lmao. Rios did lose that fight doe Here I thought you were a genuine Abril fan. I guess Abril's fan count is reduced to 2.
            Abril is a good fighter and I wish him the best and you know what you are going to get from him, unlike lara...

Comment

Working...
            X