No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Moved Too Much, Got Hit A lot

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao was not impressed with Floyd Mayweather's twelve round decision win over Marcos Maidana last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather retained his WBC/WBA welterweight titles with the victory and picked up his second consecutive win over the Argentine fighter.

Pacquiao felt Mayweather moved too much and that he took too many punches from Maidana. After his win, Mayweather mentioned Pacquiao as a possible opponent for 2015. Pacquiao will first need to defeat unbeaten WBO 140-pound champion Chris Algieri on November 22nd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao was not impressed with Floyd Mayweather's twelve round decision win over Marcos Maidana last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather retained his WBC/WBA welterweight titles with the victory and picked up his second consecutive win over the Argentine fighter.

Pacquiao felt Mayweather moved too much and that he took too many punches from Maidana. After his win, Mayweather mentioned Pacquiao as a possible opponent for 2015. Pacquiao will first need to defeat unbeaten WBO 140-pound champion Chris Algieri on November 22nd.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Hey dumb-a$$, maybe you should take a page out of Mayweather's playbook. Movement is a good way to avoid getting KTFO. You should try it sometime...

Comment

Very impressive analysis

Comment

First his legs are shot (Freddie Roach), that's why he couldn't get away from Maidana. Now he moves too much, and should've stayed in there. You know what he didn't do Manny? He didn't get KTFO!

Comment

Wonder if Floyd watches Pac's ppvs, the way Pac watches all of Floyd's ppvs.

Comment

I like Pac but to say Maidana didn't get hit is absurd. Ya Floyd got hit more than he shouldve, but he was taggin Maidana the whole fight. I also think people are making a bigger deal about Floyd running bc of the obvious running he did in the first 2 rounds and the final round. Besides that he was fighting in the pocket a lot and actually pushing Chino back. He'd move off the ropes but who wouldn't? And no, I'm not a "*****", Jus call it how i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              First his legs are shot (Freddie Roach), that's why he couldn't get away from Maidana. Now he moves too much, and should've stayed in there. You know what he didn't do Manny? He didn't get KTFO!
              Why so butt hurt?

Manny went out on his shield trying to close the show and lived up to his word. I can respect that and any real fight fan does. No shame in going out like a warrior.

Floyd really did run, he wasn't even popping jabs or one twos off the back foot like Paulie does, Floyd was mainly throwing a punch and clinching all night. Don't worry Chris Algeiri will show you master boxing and stick and move boxing when he schools Pac on November 22.

Hopefully Floyd fights Chris next.

Comment

spoken like a butthurt Maidana fan

Comment

I wonder how Manny would handle a night with Tony Weeks & Maidana?

Comment

Maidana wasn't hit a lot but Floyd was?? come on Manny

Comment

Working...
                    X