No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Bit Me, It Affected My Left Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Bit Me, It Affected My Left Hand

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a rematch of their May encounter, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (47-0, 26KOs) retained his WBC/WBA welterweight titles with a twelve round unanimous decision over Marcos Maidana (35-5, 31KOs). The scores were 115-112, 116-111, 116-111. Mayweather won a twelve round majority decision the first time around. It was only the second rematch of Mayweather's career and the first for Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bit through a glove, wraps, and skin, all while having a mouth guard in?

Comment

Chewy .......

Comment

Yep he bit him its clear as day and on several beautiful HD cameras. Did Marcos think we wouldnt notice?

And before you trolls say "but but but the mouthpiece". It only covers the top casual fans. nd Paulie said he got bit in the AMs and the guy had a mouthpiece.

I hope Maidana is suspended for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          There's no wrap on the fingers. It's ok tho mmaidana is allowed to do anythin as long as it hurt Floyd haha. ***in hypocrites

Comment

Don't care about it. Maidana sucks and I hated paying to see it twice!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Did you see the fight? Watc any of the HD replays? And the mouth guard only COVERS THE TOP.

You guys real boxing fans or not? You didnt know that? lol

He bit him. Look at it. AND FIGHTERS DONT WRAP THEIR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                Yep he bit him its clear as day and on several beautiful HD cameras. Did Marcos think we wouldnt notice?

And before you trolls say "but but but the mouthpiece". It only covers the top casual fans. nd Paulie said he got bit in the AMs and the guy had a mouthpiece.

I hope Maidana is suspended for a year.
                I hope you're at least getting paid to ride his **** that hard.

Comment

Biting should be legal in that case as Floyd was face raking Marcos with his glove. Floyd still managed to look like a baby in that sequence.

Comment

Because covering a guys mouth and nose so he can't breathe is a "veteran tactic" amirite?

Comment

Working...
                    X