No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Brawls, Decisions Game John Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Brawls, Decisions Game John Molina

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a high stakes junior welterweight battle, former champion Humberto Soto (65-8-2, 35KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over John Molina (27-5, 22KOs). The scores were 96-91, 95-92, 95-92.

Soto was more active in the first, letting his hands go and had Molina on the defensive. The second round saw Molina stand his ground and they went to war at close range. Both were landing big punches without taking a step back. At the end of the third, they continued to trade after the bell and Soto went down, on a late reaction, to a punch. The referee obviously did not count that as a knockdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know how Soto can still take those punches. ****ing boss.

Comment

good fight, a lot of exchanges

Comment

this will surely be the fight of the night, can't be healthy for Soto taking those shots at 34

Comment

1. We found Danny's next opponent if there is one more at 140.

If Zorrita takes Danny inside its a good fight.

2. Not sure what to make of Soto taking Molinas bombs and Lucas struggling. Triangle theories don't work but lessened chins happen. Puzzling. Then again Soto has a big chin so its not surprising.

Comment

soto vs broner next. I can see it coming.

Comment

good fight to start the card, lots of back and forth action but Soto won clearly. Not sure if that qualifies as an upset but I wasn't expecting him to look this fresh especially after taking all those low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
                soto vs broner next. I can see it coming.
                I like Molina beating Broner more than Soto. Match ups.

Comment

That's the beast @140 "that would give most people a tough time" ... Same Molina that was smacking Mathysse around lol ... Riggggggghhhht.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    That's the beast @140 "that would give most people a tough time" ... Same Molina that was smacking Mathysse around lol ... Riggggggghhhht.
                    as you can see in my post, it's not a good look for Lucas. But match ups are crucial of course.

I guess the best we can say is that Soto's chin is much better than Lucas' these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X