No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana Showtime PPV Purse Figures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana Showtime PPV Purse Figures

According to Nevada State Athletic Commission the purses for Saturday’s Showtime Pay-per-view have been logged as follows. Floyd Mayweather has not filed his contract and has until today's weighin to do so. Marcos Maidana will receive $3 million.

Leo Santa Cruz looks to make the third defense of his WBC junior featherweight title when he faces former sparring partner Manuel Roman. Santa Cruz purse is $750,000 while Roman will be paid $50,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LSC is getting 750k thats crazy

Comment

Comment

LSC making that money fighting bums. Al haymon is smart.

Comment

Good for them

Comment

And 500k for Angulo both against bums. That's why so many are signing with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
              And 500k for Angulo both against bums. That's why so many are signing with Haymon.
              Could it be also why the cost of the ppv is so damn high!

Comment

Spent all that money and couldn't find better opponents or fights for the card. Wow 750k for Santa Cruz 450k for Vasquez and 500k for Angulo who got stopped his last 2 fights! Wtf?

Comment

dang!

DAAAMMMM Haymon!!! your crook!!! On another note, where do I sign?? I'll gladly take $500k to fight my friends grandpa!!! on Showtime PPV...

This is pathetic..

Comment

Maidana should be making more than $3mil. It's him who's making this match interesting!

Comment

Working...
                    X