No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Santa Cruz, Bey-Vazquez, Angulo Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Santa Cruz, Bey-Vazquez, Angulo Final Presser

The final press conference took place for the undercard pertaining to "MAYHEM: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2," a 12-round world championship bout for Mayweather's WBA Welterweight Belt and WBC Welterweight and Super Welterweight World Titles takes place Saturday, Sept. 13 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and is promoted by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona Extra, O'Reilly Auto Parts and "The Equalizer" in theaters Sept. 26 and Mexico - Live it to Believe It!. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV® (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) and is the fourth fight of a six-fight deal between Mayweather and Showtime Networks Inc. In the co-main event, Leo Santa Cruz defends his WBC Super Bantamweight Title against Manuel Roman in a 12-round bout and Miguel Vazquez faces Mickey Bey in a 12-round bout for the IBF Lightweight World Championship. In the pay-per-view opener, Alfredo Angulo squares against James De La Rosa in a 10-round middleweight bout (162 lbs.). The event will be also available in Spanish via secondary audio programming (SAP). Photos by Stephanie Trapp/Idris Erba.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The final press conference took place for the undercard pertaining to "MAYHEM: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2," a 12-round world championship bout for Mayweather's WBA Welterweight Belt and WBC Welterweight and Super Welterweight World Titles takes place Saturday, Sept. 13 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and is promoted by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona Extra, O'Reilly Auto Parts and "The Equalizer" in theaters Sept. 26 and Mexico - Live it to Believe It!. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV® (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) and is the fourth fight of a six-fight deal between Mayweather and Showtime Networks Inc. In the co-main event, Leo Santa Cruz defends his WBC Super Bantamweight Title against Manuel Roman in a 12-round bout and Miguel Vazquez faces Mickey Bey in a 12-round bout for the IBF Lightweight World Championship. In the pay-per-view opener, Alfredo Angulo squares against James De La Rosa in a 10-round middleweight bout (162 lbs.). The event will be also available in Spanish via secondary audio programming (SAP). Photos by Stephanie Trapp/Idris Erba.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Honestly im a big santa cruz fan but this should have been the main event on sho extreme..and bump molina soto to the main card...maybe even bump angulo instead os Lsc idk

Comment

WAR Titere!!!

Comment

As with Mayweather-Maidana I, the names on this undercard are good... but the match-ups suck, except for Bey-Vazquez. I like me some 'Titere', but I can't help but wonder if he'll stink out the joint?

Comment

Mickey Bey might pull off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Mickey Bey might pull off the upset.
            He has talent that gets over shadowed by his trt usage and is athletic but to me vasquez style is all wrong for bey.. he will end up fighting vasquez' fight in there and lose a close fight..7-5 vasquez or 8-4 i can see as well..

Comment

Watch the judging closely for Bey vs Vazquez

Comment

Bey is getting schooled easily

Comment

I say Vazquez works Bey over, Angulo stops De La Rosa, LSC beats Roman via UD, Floyd wins a UD against Maidana

Comment

Soooooooo how do i watch the Soto Molina fight

Comment

Working...
                    X