No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather Saying I'm Dirty Doesn't Bother Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather Saying I'm Dirty Doesn't Bother Me

Marcos Maidana says he hopes Floyd Mayweather will “fight like a man” in their rematch in Las Vegas on Saturday.

The duo will square off once again at the MGM Grand as Mayweather puts his unbeaten record and his WBC and WBA titles on the line.

The duo first clashed in May, Mayweather winning a majority decision after an exciting contest, and Maidana is hoping the champion will stand and trade blows with him this weekend.

“This second fight I hope he decides to stand and fight with me, to fight like a man,” said the hard-hitting Argentinean.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously it does not bother him because i am sure he will do it again

Comment

Madaina can win all 12 rounds and still would lose UD in 12. Boxing under Mayweather is a joke it's like WWE on steroids

Comment

The 1ist fight was a light middle weight vs welter weight, plus the style works for a the heavier fighter. Let see if Mayweather will add up weight on fight night.

Comment

Why would it bother Marcos? Floyd has a history of attacking anything he cannot control. He cant hold Maidana off so now he's trying to get the ref to help. He can't keep women from boning Nelly so he assaults them. It all comes from Floyd's low self esteem and obviously a very small penis.

Comment

How in the h3ll would you know about another man's genitals?

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Why would it bother Marcos? Floyd has a history of attacking anything he cannot control. He cant hold Maidana off so now he's trying to get the ref to help. He can't keep women from boning Nelly so he assaults them. It all comes from Floyd's low self esteem and obviously a very small penis.
            Dude get real for once. What does it matter about the size of his piece? Did you try it and it wasn't up to par for you?

I mean really; this is a boxing forum, not a forum about gays. If you don't like the dude; I'm sure he don't give a sh t about you either!!!

The dude is a millionaire and would not give a sh t about some Internet fool's thinking!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by g911 View Post
              The 1ist fight was a light middle weight vs welter weight, plus the style works for a the heavier fighter. Let see if Mayweather will add up weight on fight night.
              More like a wild, out of control middleweight fighting a small welterweight.

Comment

good luck on your wish, chino.

fraud jr never fights like a man, he always fights like a girl. he got used to fighting women all his life.

Comment

losers

all the chino fans are the same ones that loved alvarez and thought he was gonna be the new savior lol... maywheather will never lose to anyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X