No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Unloads on Host During Live Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Unloads on Host During Live Interview

Mike Tyson has directed an expletive-filled rant at a Canadian television anchor in a live interview after the host brought up the former heavyweight champion's conviction for sexual assault.

Nathan Downer asked Tyson about his meeting with Toronto's scandal-plagued Mayor Rob Ford, who recently returned to work after a rehab stint. Ford is seeking re-election.

Downer asked: "Some of your critics would say, 'There's a race for mayor. We know you're a convicted rapist. This could hurt his campaign.' How would respond to that?"
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson keeps it real...LOL

Comment

the idiot is lucky it wasnt a young tyson or he may have had his head ripped off

Comment

This guy has balls to say that to tysons face...anyway heres the link man..http://youtu.be/AiJ-hLWoPQk

Comment

ROFL, and the white leech sitting next to Mike just keeps promoting his ass off while Mike is clearly shaken up and ready to pounce. lol, man sometimes I feel like the public just treats Mike like a trained monkey that has no feelings and a lack of brain for that matter. Got to feel bad for the dude sometimes but he's making good coin still so can't feel that bad! lol

Comment

AHAHAHA yeah mike!!! owned that stupid rat fink oreo. piece of ****. "you're a convicted rapist" wtf. fuk off. good job mikey

Comment

Lmfao what kind of reaction did the interviewer expect ,that's exactly what he wanted .what surprises me is how mike didn't go crazier then that ,that was a calm mike.

Comment

It's a funny video but I'm glad Mike didn't snap and physically harm that guy, as he seemed dangerously close. He has come too long a way, and has achieved too much, to risk it over something like this.

Comment

Classic "Mike Tyson"

That dude was a genuine dick for bringing that shit up during an interview and he's extremely lucky that Tyson has calmed down a bit as he gets older.

"What you going to do about it?" .... That's classic Mike Tyson

Comment

If Mike had broken that ****ers face,I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X