No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Provodnikov Likely To Face Herrera in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Provodnikov Likely To Face Herrera in Rematch

Things didn’t go as planned for Ruslan Provodnikov this past June when he suffered a split decision loss to Chris Algieri. He was favored in the fight and a victory over Algieri was supposed to lead to a big name fight for the Russian fighter.

Now its Algieri who has a date set with Manny Pacquiao in Macau China on November 22nd as Provodnikov patiently waits for his next fight to be finalized. There have been a few names being tossed around but up until now, nothing concrete has been reported.
    When BoxingScene spoke to Provodnikov’s trainer Freddie Roach, he informed that the list of fighters had come down to only two.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Herrera!

Herrera is a Haymon fighter and I'm guessing this fight will be promoted by TR, so that's promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      War Herrera!

Herrera is a Haymon fighter and I'm guessing this fight will be promoted by TR, so that's promising.
      Provodnikov isnt with TR though so maybe he's moving to Haymontime in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
        Provodnikov isnt with TR though so maybe he's moving to Haymontime in the future.
        I know he's not signed to TR but they promote his fights.

I can't see Provodnikov signing with Haymon

Comment

this is going to be a good fight.

Comment

Freddie is incredible. Abregu is too big at 147, but Bradley was OK @ 147, and Rios is OK @ 147?

Comment

Herrera beats him again. Surprised they want this fight after he just expressed his issues with fighters than can move.

Comment

Prov gets out classed by any decent boxer ....Herrera more skilled more confidence out classes him

Comment

Provodnikov handlers are the worst in the world! They know he can out bang anyone but we'll get outboxed by a pure boxer. Logic choice would be to put him in with a banger. Why would they go back to herrera, who will prolly beat him again..terrible

Comment

I believe Herrera is a much more talented fighter then Provo and will win again.

Comment

Working...
                    X