No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Garcia: Pacquiao Tougher To Prepare For Than Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Garcia: Pacquiao Tougher To Prepare For Than Floyd

There are less than 2 weeks to go before pound for pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Marcos “Chino” Maidana square off for a second time to settle the score. Maidana’s trainer Robert Garcia assures Maidana is looking great in camp and is ready to go and shock the world by being the first fighter to defeat Mayweather.

Garcia’s career as a boxing trainer has been a great one as he’s had multiple world champion and his services are sought out by fighters either looking to go to the next level or turn their careers around. As a trainer, Garcia has been able to face the two best fighters of this generation in Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

***8220;I think Pacquiao is more difficult man. Pacquiao is more difficult. With Pacquiao we***8217;ve been in there twice and this is going to be our second time with Mayweather and I think Pacquiao is more difficult to try to prepare for. The style is in and out and side to side; he***8217;s a lot more difficult,***8221; Garcia would tell BoxingScene.

***8220;[The difference is] the speed and power Pacquiao has plus the footwork and angles. Mayweather is just one style and he***8217;s very defensive but he doesn***8217;t change much. Pacquiao can change. I think Pacquiao is more difficult***8221; stated the 2012 Trainer of the Year.

^According to the Flowmos Pac man is one dimensional with no skills. Pacman can change, he has become a boxer in his later stages. His only weakness now is his ability to cut off the ring effectively, that is why Algieri is a difficult fight for him will see if Pac has the ability to do it this time.
    Last edited by hectari; 09-02-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

i agree with robert.. i've said this before, pac doesnt really have a style therefore its harder to go up against him.

Comment

Speed power, footwork and angles = Manny Pacquiao

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????

I thought Yall said he was one dimensional ? , Wait , wait now Yall said he was, Pac was one dimensional ,,,,,,see how yall don't know **** about boxing ?

Pac has a difficult style harder to prepare for with in and out, side to side.

Garcia was being honest and stuck in Pac being the second best fighter.

THEN :

Garcia said Jr was ONE STYLE !!!!! WOW hahahahahaha

a great defensive fighter !!!!!! does the same thing over and over, and he is good at it.

even we have seen that , move and pot shot is Jr's trade mark,

in essence Jr is more One dimensional, easier to train for , One style

OLD onestyleweather,,,,,,,or Jronestyle

Comment

The irony of him saying Pac is more difficult to prepare for and then saying "sure, why not take on the 2nd best fighter in the world after this fight". Haha

Comment

Where are Joys boys ?

I figured wrong, i thought yall would come to Joys rescue !

take yer finger out of yer but*s and type

Comment

He may be harder to prepare for but not necessarily harder to beat. Maybe some on here don't quite understand that. Floyd does Floyd but Pac has shown that he can evolve a little more. It's not like Floyd can all of the sudden become a bruiser and beat opponents fire with fire all of the sudden whereas Pacquiao has developed a boxer-counter punchers style as of late.

Comment

Ofcourse it isnt hard to prepare for Floyd. There is nothing to prepare for, u will loose either way, so just chill...

Comment

Manny could very easily be a 8-9 loss fighter if not for his gifts, yeah sure Garcia, next......................

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    Manny could very easily be a 8-9 loss fighter if not for his gifts, yeah sure Garcia, next......................
                    You're nuts.

Oh and Floyd did lose the first Castillo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X