Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Wants Cotto Next, Will Fight Rulsan For Right Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Wants Cotto Next, Will Fight Rulsan For Right Money

Bam Bam Brandon Rios is coming off a tough victory by disqualification against Jesus Chaves where fouling and dirty tactics were seen throughout the fight. By the 9th round referee Vic Drakulich had seen enough and disqualified Chaves giving Rios his first victory since 2012.

Rios, who was suffering from a pinched nerve before the fight, recently had that taken care of and his arm is currently in a sling for the next couple weeks before he can resume his normal training activity. Brandon is eager to get back in the ring and though he leaves his next opponent up to his manager Cameron Dunkin, he does have one guy who he’s targeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder how much they offered Rios...the kid hasn't done **** in a long time to be asking for big money but thats his business. Now I'm just wondering if he even watches boxing anymore cuz it appears he is unaware that Cotto is the middleweight champion, unless he plans on fighting for the MW title at 152 LOL

Comment

Cotto really did a number nabbing the MW title. He will never fight another MW defense. Just imagine him trying to fight a massive Peter Quillen? Guaranteed his next fight is a catch weight around 155. Rios will not be his opponent for sure. Guy is a sideshow

Comment

Don't think it will happen... if it does, Rios gets hospitalized.

Comment

Trying to cash out, you say? This would be a mismatch, no reason for Cotto to fight this dude.

Comment

Punch drunk....

Rios. Please retire. Cotto will literally KILL Rios. He don't want it. Smh.

Comment

He gets stopped by both

Comment

Rios is ducking the Russian, I think he loses that fight anyway but Calling out Cotto is pretty silly.

Comment

i dont get how rios is making a demand that he will only fight ruslan if the money is right as if he has any choice? he needs to fight ruslan to get any big fights in the future if he's thinking about big fights.

Comment

Why does one interview always get broken into multiple threads????

Comment

Working...
                    X