No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lopez-Torres, Fontanez-Gonzalez Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lopez-Torres, Fontanez-Gonzalez Weigh-In

LOS ANGELES - Televisa and FOX Deportes will close out August in style this Saturday, August 30, with an explosive tripleheader at the Gran Oasis Arena in Cancun, Mexico featuring top competitors from Mexico and Puerto Rico.

In the 10-round main event, it's a welterweight showdown as Tijuana's Juan Pablo Lopez faces off with Ponce, Puerto Rico's Fernando Torres. The 10-round co-main event will see unbeaten Caguas lightweight Jeffrey Fontanez take on Mexico City's Gilberto Gonzalez, and in the televised 10-round lightweight opener, Los Mochis' Roberto Manzanarez meets up with Mexicali's Ricardo Castillo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF, 27-1 with 23 KOs and still a teenager? What kind of bums has he been facing or is he legit to be something in the future? I thought Chavez Jr. and Canelo had some padded ass records but holy hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      WTF, 27-1 with 23 KOs and still a teenager? What kind of bums has he been facing or is he legit to be something in the future? I thought Chavez Jr. and Canelo had some padded ass records but holy hell.
      Lmao u shouldn't be talking about padded records when most of ur daddy pacs fights are catchweights

Comment

Those chicks doe. Straight up bust downs.

Comment

He is prety good, he is tall with long reach and dynamite in his fist. i seen him many times on Fox sports,kid has bright future ahead of him

Comment

What was Pacquiao's record before facing Ledwaba?

Comment

Working...
            X