No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCumby, Mosley Jr, Kavaliauskas Back on 9/20, UniMas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCumby, Mosley Jr, Kavaliauskas Back on 9/20, UniMas

PHOENIX — On the heels of its sell-out July event, Iron Boy Promotions teams up with Top Rank Boxing once again to present Iron Boy 15 live at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, and televised on Unimas’ Solo Boxeo Tecate. The stacked card includes several up-and-coming Top Rank prospects, as well as some of the best undefeated fighters that Arizona has to offer.

Valley resident Trevor McCumby (16-0, 12KO) will be featured in a six round bout. McCumby is coming off a unanimous decision win versus Michael Gbenga (19-16, 19KO), which took place at Iron Boy 14 in July. McCumby is excited to once again be showcasing his talents in front of his friends and family. “It was great fighting in front of my fans here in Phoenix. I almost felt like I had more of an adrenaline rush, hearing my fans and family there and cheering for me. I like Iron Boy, and the way they put everything together.” McCumby said of fighting at the Celebrity Theatre, “The venue is really cool because any seat in the house is a great seat. I hope all my supporters and fans come out. I’m going to put on a great show, and it’s going to be a really fun night.” McCumby faces Louisiana’s Martin Verdin (20-18-2, 11KO).
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X