Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin: Bryant Jennings Too Small, I'll Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin: Bryant Jennings Too Small, I'll Knock Him Out!

BoxingScene.com caught up with top ranked heavyweight contender Charles Martin (18-0-1, 16KOs) immediately following his Tweet challenging Bryant Jennings (19-0, 10KOs) to a match on HBO. Here is what he had to say:

BoxingScene: You just challenged Bryant Jennings on Twitter to a fight. Do you think it will help you secure the fight?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did this interview off a tweet? Should interview Vanes then because he's going insane on twitter.

Also best fighting the best? Dude fought Mike Perez and Spilzka back to back... that's more than what a lot of current HW's will do their whole career

Comment

Bryant Jennings is a natural, no fat 220-230-pounder with longer wingspan than Klitschko with huge fists and shoulders. He's not too small for anybody.

Comment

Martin stops Jennings in 3

Comment

I'm sure hoping Bryant takes him 2 the cleaners...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
            Bryant Jennings is a natural, no fat 220-230-pounder with longer wingspan than Klitschko with huge fists and shoulders. He's not too small for anybody.
            I agree with you there. Jennings reach is 84 inches. That's longer than Wilder's who is 5 inches taller and only 1 inch shorter than 6ft 9in Tyson Fury's.
            And he only took up boxing 4 years ago, but already looks like he's been doing it since he was 4 years old!
            Jennings is a natural fighter, no doubt about it, and the "naturals" are always the most dangerous and difficult to beat.

Comment

If Jennings don't take this fight, he should move out of Philly! It's a 50-50 fight

Comment

From what few fights I've seen of Martin, it would be surprising if Jennings can't get past him. Would be a fun fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  I agree with you there. Jennings reach is 84 inches. That's longer than Wilder's who is 5 inches taller and only 1 inch shorter than 6ft 9in Tyson Fury's.
                  And he only took up boxing 4 years ago, but already looks like he's been doing it since he was 4 years old!
                  Jennings is a natural fighter, no doubt about it, and the "naturals" are always the most dangerous and difficult to beat.
                  Preach, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyBox11 View Post
                    If Jennings don't take this fight, he should move out of Philly! It's a 50-50 fight
                    So you created an account just to post this. Smh ***** who sent you!

Comment

Working...
                    X