No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Felt He May Have Blown Moment To KO Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina Felt He May Have Blown Moment To KO Matthysse

Junior welterweight contender John Molina (27-4, 22KOs) solidified his dangerous reputation in April, when he traded hard punches with one of the most feared boxers in the sport, Lucas Matthysse (35-3, 33KOs).

After six rounds, Molina was on fire with scoring two knockdowns and Matthysse also suffered a cut over his left eye. But them Matthysse battled back in the second half of the fight to drop Molina three times for an eventual stoppage win in eleven.
    [Click Here To Read More]

World title eliminator? In which B.S organization?

Comment

Conditioning and ring iq just came through. Matthyse took less shots as the fight went on and he tired less than molina. I genuinely thought Molina had it in the bag at the second knockdown though

Comment

You only get one shot! Do not miss a chance to blow! This opportunity comes once in a lifetime!

Comment

He never had that fight. just a slip and a punch to the back of the head.

Comment

I don't think Matthysse ever looked particularly hurt. Both times he went down he popped right back up and beat Molina up the rest of the round. One was a rabbit punch. The one time he was stunned by a punch he recovered pretty quickly.

There was never really a moment where Molina had Matthysse hurt and could have pressed for a KO.

Comment

Molina looked terrible...he had no jab no nothing...

Looked like he was waiting all fight long to counter Matthysse with a looping shot or right hand hoping for the KO...the best work he did was on the inside from time to time...Matthysse got caught once early got up and recovered fine then got caught on the back of the head and knocked down again...got up and took control everytime...Molina got a Soto esque beating from Lucas...yet Soto came back at Matthysse with some decent boxing....

Comment

I doubt he was gonna KO Matts. He made Matthysse think for the first time, I think it was pure underestimating from Lucas and respect for his power. Molina is a massive puncher he hits incredibly hard and I dont think there is any LWW who can stand and trade with him without going down or even being KO'd.

In a rematch Lucas would box him until an opening and stop him again.

Comment

Molina soto should be fun.

Comment

China chin will get kod soon don't worry

Comment

Working...
                    X