No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Help Create Champions in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Help Create Champions in China

Manny Pacquiao is setting up a boxing institute in China and believes the country of 1.4 billion people can produce world champions.

Pacquiao said Wednesday that he has partnered with a Chinese company and the Chinese government to set up an institute in his name, with the aim of imparting the experience that has seen him win eight world titles.

He was speaking from Shanghai where he is promoting his Nov. 22 WBO welterweight title fight in Macau. He will be defending the welterweight crown he won in a rematch earlier this year with Timothy Bradley, avenging his 2012 loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What has china ever done for manny pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      What has china ever done for manny pacquiao
      Gave him the business opportunity

and it's huge

Comment

So he is going to be a trainer?? or just build a gym? either way kudos

Comment

Manny makes Champions. Floyd ducks them.

Comment

Is there and footage of Zou and Mannys sparring session?

I heard Zou got beat down I know it's to be expected but it'll be so funny

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Manny makes Champions. Floyd ducks them.
              serious question..why is it when Manny is getting props in a thread Floyd has to be mentioned?

Comment

Its a good thing. a ATG and the best asian fighter helping Chinese to develop boxing over there is great. I mean like he said, theres 1,5 billions people in China, I guess they can find couple of prospect. He probably will get paid millions for it too so... pretty good..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Is there and footage of Zou and Mannys sparring session?

I heard Zou got beat down I know it's to be expected but it'll be so funny
                  Why is Manny sparring and beating up a feather fisted Flyweight funny??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    serious question..why is it when Manny is getting props in a thread Floyd has to be mentioned?

Im a Manny fan and I ask myself the same question when I seen it. WTF floyd has to do with this thread. Tired to hear Manny name on Floyds thread and Floyds name on Mannys thread. 2 of the greatest of this generation deserve way more respect than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X