Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: If I Can Kill Rabchenko - I Want To Kill Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: If I Can Kill Rabchenko - I Want To Kill Him!

Anthony Mundine will attempt to reignite his boxing career with a bout against unbeaten Belarusian knockout master Sergey Rabchenko.

Mundine will battle Rabchenko, who has recorded 18 of his 25 victories by KO, for the WBC silver light middleweight title on November 12 at Melbourne's Hisense Arena.

Mundine is 39 and was knocked down five times in his most recent fight, a unanimous points loss to Joshua Clottey.

Promoter Brian Amatruda suggested at Wednesday's announcement that another defeat would force Mundine to hang up the gloves, but the outspoken former NRL star is not contemplating such a result.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect this to be one of the most ridiculously fixed and orchestrated fights ever. Rabchenko may fear for his health...

Comment

Mundine is shot to ****...... This is just plain pathetic!!!!
      Canelo or floyd next.....who the actual fu@k would believe this crap. Is he fu@king ******ed or what???

Comment

must've been what Clottey was thinking too

Comment

Rabchenko is going to steamroll Mundine

Comment

I wish boxing could have a 'forced retirement' rule for people like Mundine.

Just piss off already.

Comment

This guy needs to shut his mouth talking about killing someone in the ring. There is no room for reckless talk look this in a sport as dangerous as boxing.

Comment

The Mundane One has gone from delusional to flat-out trolling. I'm quite sure he doesn't even believe his own words at this point. If getting humiliated in front of your own countrymen by a part-timer like Clottey isn't enough to send him into retirement, nothing will.

(And that's not a knock at Clottey, because I like him. I'm just saying, he only fights the equivalent of 'part-time' now, and even that was plenty enough to destroy Mundaaayne.)

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I wish boxing could have a 'forced retirement' rule for people like Mundine.

Just piss off already.
                  Why don't you piss off ya Scootish baaaasthard.(not serious just like the sound of it in a Scottish accent)

Mundine may well talk out of his arse but he's got more of a right to stick around the sport of boxing than you or any of your next ten generations of family members will ever have.

I know he's a laughing stock in the eyes of nerds like yourself on the internet who believe anyone with over a couple of losses is a complete and utter bum but they can't all be unbeaten and all time greats now can they.

Love him or hate him he's contributed more to the sport than you ever will that's for certain so spare us the high and mighty judging as if you are in any sort of position to tell a fcking former world champion to "piss off already".
                  Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 08-27-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I hope Mundine gets counted out. That kill talk reminds me of how loose a cannon he is. He is the same guy that said the USA deserved what they got in 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                    X