Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: This Will Be Mayweather's Best Performance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: This Will Be Mayweather's Best Performance!

The first time Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Marcos “Chino” Maidana squared off last May there was a calm before the storm as both fighters were respectful and there was seldom any trash talking. Fast forward to their rematch and the war of words started as soon as their press tour kicked off and has not let up.

In the past, Mayweather has been known to verbally beat down his opponents before they step in the ring but Maidana has taken a page out of Floyd’s book and started a verbal onslaught of his own. During an international media conference call Tuesday afternoon, Maidana went as far telling Floyd to “Stop crying like a little b*tch and fight”.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am sure Floyd will do what Leonard did against Duran on their 2nd fight... move a lot & frustrate Maidana.

Comment

we finally get to see floyd pull out his A game

remmeber guys, according to floyd, he has never used his A game and rarely uses his B game

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
        I am sure Floyd will do what Leonard did against Duran on their 2nd fight... move a lot & frustrate Maidana.
        I really think he's going to do the exact opposite. Maybe box for 3-4 rounds then go right to the trenches and in-fighting, probably fighting off the ropes. He doesn't have the legs to do all that moving so I think his "bag of tricks" and "Floyd is going to shock everyone" talk comes from the fact that they know Mayweather can fight well in close quarters and that will be the plan.

Comment

Sit down with yo tight jeans! Same recycled waste of time bullshit

Comment

I think this rematch will mirror the first fight. Maidana is a front runner, so Floyd has to come on strong in the second half of the fight.

If Floyd gives up too many of the early rounds, it could be interesting.

Comment

Thats garbage... why would his best performance be against maidana?? Genaro hernandez, diego corrales will always be his best performances to me.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                Thats garbage... why would his best performance be against maidana?? Genaro hernandez, diego corrales will always be his best performances to me.
                The performance he put on against the great Arturo Gatti always stands out for me. A masterclass. Many consider the Gatti fight as prime Floyd.

Comment

There was nothing like that Diego Corrales fight. That was a clinic. They should use that fight in boxing instructional videos.

He had some other good fights but considering the level of opponent as well, that was definitely his sharpest performance

Comment

Jr's boyfriend : "This will be Mayweathers Best Performance" !

FINALLY !!!!!!!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

JR is gonna read in the Ring before the fight, to the WORLD :

The Cat in the nice HAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X