No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Embraces The Tough Challenge of Facing Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio Embraces The Tough Challenge of Facing Golovkin

Already training hard with Robert Garcia in Oxnard, California, WBC interim-middleweight champion Marco Antonio Rubio (59-6-1, 51 KOs) looks forward to what he views as the most important fight of his career, on October 18th, when he faces WBA/IBO champion Genaddy Golovkin (30-0, 27 KOs) at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

Most fighters have rejected the opportunity to face Golovkin, but Rubio embraces the dangerous task. Rubio was trying to secure a fight with full WBC champion Miguel Cotto. Those discussions were going nowhere and he saw Golovkin as the next best opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rubio is overmatched, but I admire his warrior mentality. Now if only the elite middleweights were of the same fiber!

Comment

Hope he goes for broke and gives a good fight.

And not run or lay on the ropes covering like he did against Pavlik and Chavez Jr

Comment

Ggg is too ****ing big for 160. And he is using PED'S

Comment

You have no way to know or prove that, so you have no right to state it!

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
            Ggg is too ****ing big for 160. And he is using PED'S
            Garcia is too ****ing big for 140 and he is using PED'S

Fixed that.

Comment

This dude calling himself a champion?

Comment

At least he has the minerals to get in the ring and give it his best. The rest of them cant run forever.

Comment

Rubio will get ko'd, I'm 100% sure

Rubio is soft, just look at him. Human punching bag made for Golovkin.

Comment

Yes, it kills me when these guys with these phony belts try to convince themselves that they've accomplished something.

Comment

Working...
                    X