No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Granted Conditional License For Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Granted Conditional License For Molina

Humberto Soto has been conditionally granted a license to compete in Nevada, though there remains one more hurdle leading to his proposed September 13 showdown with John Molina, Jr. in Las Vegas.

The bout is slated to appear during Showtime’s “free-view” prior to the Pay-Per-View portion of the evening. Headlining the show, Floyd Mayweather Jr. meets Marcos Maidana in a rematch to their competitive welterweight championship bout this past May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

17 years (34 years old) this dude has been fighting since 17 years old, dam right there with Canelo.

Comment

So they have an issue with him being without communications?

Comment

Have been a soto fan for years he is offensively insane to watch combos similAr jmm! His fight w. Matthysse was a classic and highly recommend that to anyone who hasn't seen it

Comment

Originally posted by jio999 View Post
          Have been a soto fan for years he is offensively insane to watch combos similAr jmm! His fight w. Matthysse was a classic and highly recommend that to anyone who hasn't seen it
          Matthysse said that Soto was the only one to have hurt him up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
            Matthysse said that Soto was the only one to have hurt him up to that point.
            I can see why those two were throwing everything and the kitchen sink at each other! Iirc I think there is one round where Lucas is visibly putting on his best tough guy face even though you know he was stung from a good shot. Gotta go find that right and re watch it ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              So they have an issue with him being without communications?
              The issue was that Golden Boy didn't provide NSAC with what they needed at the time of Thursday's meeting, which they knew would be when his case would be heard. Their message was that GBP had enough time to get it done, but now have 7 days to complete, no exceptions.

Comment

>>17 years (34 years old) this dude has been fighting since 17 years old, dam right there with Canelo.

Yeah no kidding. That is why I love this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jio999 View Post
                  I can see why those two were throwing everything and the kitchen sink at each other! Iirc I think there is one round where Lucas is visibly putting on his best tough guy face even though you know he was stung from a good shot. Gotta go find that right and re watch it ASAP.

Yeah that was an awesome fight. An all out war! Soto is a bada$$. He was just too small vs Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                    The issue was that Golden Boy didn't provide NSAC with what they needed at the time of Thursday's meeting, which they knew would be when his case would be heard. Their message was that GBP had enough time to get it done, but now have 7 days to complete, no exceptions.
                    Ahh ok. Thanks for clarifying. I must've misread that.

Comment

Working...
                    X