No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: California Judge Rules In Favor Of Goossen Over Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: California Judge Rules In Favor Of Goossen Over Ward

Andre Ward remains virtually invincible in the ring, but can’t seem to score a victory in the courtroom.

The reigning super middleweight king saw his latest attempt to break free from promoter Dan Goossen once again shot down in a court of law. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Holly E. Kending ruled late Tuesday afternoon to dismiss Ward’s request for separation from Goossen Tutor Promotions, citing a lack of basis upon which to invalidate the contract. [Click Here To Read More]

At what point does Ward stop this crap? Will he ever stop?

Comment

Hahaha, yes!! That coward is looking pathetic right now trying to do ANYTHING he can to avoid getting into the ring with Golovkin. I hope he goes bankrupt and loses his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Hahaha, yes!! That coward is looking pathetic right now trying to do ANYTHING he can to avoid getting into the ring with Golovkin. I hope he goes bankrupt and loses his house.
        Do you really think he's going to court to avoid Golovkin? I mean here is a man that has fought the best in his division and has beat them pretty clearly. Just because he wants to get out of his contract doesn't mean he's scared of another fighter.

Comment

Ward aka Son of Goosen stay losing.

Hopefully Goosen stands to earn damages as per the defamation lawsuit.

Comment

Virgil !!

Comment

What are the chances this kid has ever talked to a girl?

Comment

Ward, wasting a career worth a few million......

.....by massaging his greed, ego, and arrogance muscles. Letting down his fans or what's left. Drop down to 160. Fight GGG. he would kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  Andre Ward remains virtually invincible in the ring, but can’t seem to score a victory in the courtroom.

The reigning super middleweight king saw his latest attempt to break free from promoter Dan Goossen once again shot down in a court of law. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Holly E. Kending ruled late Tuesday afternoon to dismiss Ward’s request for separation from Goossen Tutor Promotions, citing a lack of basis upon which to invalidate the contract. [Click Here To Read More]
                  He sure the hell is not invincible. Not in the least.

Comment

haters gunna hate...
                    look at both resumes and see who rates higher ....

Comment

Working...
                    X