No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones' New Trainer, Salas, Expecting Big Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Jones' New Trainer, Salas, Expecting Big Things

Las Vegas, NV—Former world-title challenger Mike Jones wrapped up his preparations yesterday at the Top Rank Gym here for Saturday’s 10-round comeback fight against Jaime Herrera, of Franklin Park, IL, at Bally’s Atlantic City.

It has been more than two years since Jones last fought. He was stopped in the 11th round of his IBF world welterweight title fight with Randall Bailey, of Miami, FL, at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. That was June 9, 2012.

Since then, Jones, 31, moved from Philadelphia, PA, to Las Vegas, was idle for two years while working out daily in Las Vegas gyms, and now is trained by Ismael Salas and Miguel Diaz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who?!
    Who?!
    Who?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Who?!
      Who?!
      Who?!
      Dude, it's right there on the title...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Dude, it's right there on the title...
        Originally posted by dan_cov
        Cuban trainer who trains Rigondeaux, Jorge Linares and trained Gamboa, Lara, Dorticos

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
          Cuban trainer who trains Rigondeaux, Jorge Linares and trained Gamboa, Lara, Dorticos
          I think he was referring to MIIIIIKKE JOOOOOOONNNNES!!!!

Comment

I got it just after I posted.

Salas should do him the world of good if hes still serious not that I think he is a major talent or anything personally but its a good addition to an ever growing welterweight scene.

Comment

Finally,i'm happy! MAZINGA has so much potential,it sucked that two careless moments cost him a world title he was winning easy. This guy in shape mentally and phisically can beat all welterweights around!

Comment

Who Mike Jones, Who Mike Jones, Who Mike Jones.

Comment

I don't think he's fighting at 147. He was extremely big 2 years ago and I doubt 2 years later after not making the weight, he'll be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    I would so die to punch his fookin teeth in, or any fooker with grills in their mouth for that matter.
                    Last edited by Accountoffline; 08-21-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X