No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bryan Vera on His KO Loss To Rosado at BKB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bryan Vera on His KO Loss To Rosado at BKB

Ryan Burton catches up with super middleweight/middleweight contender Bryan Vera to discuss his fifth round stoppage loss to Gabe Rosado at the first annual BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) event from the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. The BKB fights, which are a variation of traditional boxing events, have shorter rounds and keep the fighters in a smaller sized "pit" rather than a ring, which increases the likelihood of action and knockouts. [Click Here To Read More]

If it took Rosado 12 minutes to stop Vera, imagine what GGG would do...

Comment

When I started watching it, it was Bare Knuckle Boxing.

Comment

Robert garcia showed his true colors commentating this fight last night

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Robert garcia showed his true colors commentating this fight last night
          what did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            what did he say?
            he was on rosado's nutts the whole time. then he later made a comment that he hopes vera will learn from this experience for making that comment about brandon rios recently, after that i realize why he was on rosado's nutts it was because of what vera had said about rios. then he goes on and said rosado is better than chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              he was on rosado's nutts the whole time. then he later made a comment that he hopes vera will learn from this experience for making that comment about brandon rios recently, after that i realize why he was on rosado's nutts it was because of what vera had said about rios. then he goes on and said rosado is better than chavez jr.
              What did vera say about rios? I didn't hear that part. Haha but I heard his comment about chavez haha even the other commentator disagreed with him. Garcia must still be bitter that Chavez never picked him to train with

Comment

Working...
              X