No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez-Arslan Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez-Arslan Early Results From Germany

Germany-based Armenian Abel Mikaelyan, better known as Abel Gevor, enjoyed an easy night with an uneventful and methodical unanimous decision over Hungarian journeyman Attila Palko (17-14, 13 KOs) in a scheduled six-rounder.

Gevor worked barely at one-third of his potential but it didn't prevent him from easily winning every round on his finesse and ring generalship. Gevor also suffered a cut over his right eyebrow following what was ruled an "accidental" headbutt by referee Ingo
    Barrabas but was more of an intentional foul by Palko. It hasn't meant much at the end of the day as Gevor improved to 8-0, with 4 KOs, and the Hungarian is now 1-10 in his last eleven fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fiat should have gotten it. He landed the cleaner punches and was the aggressor the whole fight. Pablo, ran the whole fight and threw pitty pat punches with an occasional hard one mixed in.

Comment

hernedez was dominated by troy ross a few years back and maybe won 3 rounds if you are being generous and turned his back to the action 3 times while eating punches.

he'll always have his belt even though he is a joke

Comment

Very close fight and many close rounds,personally i have ARSLAN victorious but tough to call this decision!!! Anyway HERNANDEZ disappointed me tonight,i expected much more from him!!!

Comment

cuban boxing school doe,

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            cuban boxing school doe,
            this has nothing to do with Lara, STFU

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
              Fiat should have gotten it. He landed the cleaner punches and was the aggressor the whole fight. Pablo, ran the whole fight and threw pitty pat punches with an occasional hard one mixed in.
              Ran the whole fight while throwing pitty pat punches,, not surprised

Comment

youtube-com/watch?v=9rj1jdzNTh0

The fight is here for those who wants to **** without seen it.

Hernandez won clean, busted Arslan ear. Threw way way more punches, hit more and more power shots. Arslan for most of the fight was moving forward with his guard high and without trowing but an occasional single punch. Hernandez look tired early and Arslan won some of the late middle rounds.

I still don't know what kind of gameplan was Arslan? He got close there but didn't punch, I guess he cover up his face but prevented himself from seen anything and left his body and ears wide open and Hernandez keep punishing, luckily Hernandez is not a big puncher or he would have tasted the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                X