No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gabe Rosado vs. Bryan Vera BKB Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gabe Rosado vs. Bryan Vera BKB Weigh-In

Ryan Burton catches the official weigh-in to Gabe Rosado vs. Bryan Vera, who battle on Saturday night in the main event of the BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) Pay-Per-View. The fight will take place in a small "pit" instead of a traditional ring. The pit which forces the fighters to stand closer to trade big punches The card takes place in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, which will seat about 4,400 people around the lowered Pit. [Click Here To Read More]

This is actually a nice evenly matched fight. I kind of wish it took place in a real boxing ring though tbh Lol.

Comment

I think Rosado going to beat him

Comment

Gabe Rosado is what Justin Bieber would look like if Justin Bieber was a warrior and not a punk.

Comment

I like rosado but that scar tissue tho, Vera could cut him bad and that would be the end of rosado's night

Comment

This is a great fight! I agree I wish it was taking place in a real boxing match, but bkb with these two is a great concept. They will both go to war, but also provide more actual boxing than what we have been seeing in bkb. I'm looking forward to the fight! Anyone know what they are getting pad for this?

Comment

Please Rosado, just don't get cut.

Comment

Working...
              X